Travel and Tourism is one of the Federation’s most important industry and is the largest foreign exchange earner. According to WTO (1993) “Tourism comprises the activities of persons traveling to and staying in places outside their usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business and or other purposes”. In this section, there is data on passenger arrivals by air and sea. This includes data on stay-over visitors by purpose of visit and type of accommodation by air etc. Also, information is provided on sea arrivals including cruise ship passengers and calls.
- Monthly Arrivals by Category 2019 (.xlxs - 11 kb)
- Passenger Arrivals and Departures by Air 2010 to 2019 (.xlxs - 10 kb)
- St.Kitts Sea Port Cargo Throughout Tons 2010 to 2019 (.xlxs - 13 kb)
- Visitors by Country of Residence 2010 to 2019 (.xlxs - 12 kb)
- Cruise Passenger Arrivals and Calls 2010 to 2019 (.xlxs - 11 kb)