The Department of Statistics within the Ministry of Sustainable Development is seeking to recruit field enumerators to aid in the conduct of the 2021 Population and Housing Census. Applicants must be 18 years and older.
- Collection of data from various households
- Assure completeness, accuracy and quality of data
Enumerators will be expected to:
- Contribute to the execution of the census by conducting face-to-face interviews with integrity, courtesy and professionalism
- Maintain confidentiality of the data collected
- Report on his/her activities on a weekly basis
Enumerators must possess:
- Good inter-personal skills
- A proper command of the English language
- Good time management skills
- Basic knowledge in the use of technological devices (tablets)
- An ability to speak Spanish is an asset but not a requirement
Enumerators must be able to:
- Work flexible and irregular hours
- Interact with people of different social backgrounds and cultures
- Work in remote settings
- Conduct fieldwork under challenging circumstances
- Adhere to stipulated timelines
All interested persons are required to complete an enumerator application form, provide a copy of an official photo id, and submit to:
Director of Statistics
Department of Statistics
Ministry of Sustainable Development
Bladen’s Commercial Development
Submissions can also be made via email to “email@example.com" with subject line “Census Enumerator Application”.
Candidates may be required to undertake a short interview to determine suitability for the task(s)
Deadline for application is 14th June, 2021
Having satisfied the abovemention click on link below, complete and save the form, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ministry thrives to serve you with professionalism and in a timely manner while exercising effective social distancing protocols.
We thank you for your cooperation during this period of Global Pandemic.
Instructions for applying:
Step 1. Download the form (by clicking the link below)
Step 2. Form will be highlighted, select it to be opened
Step 3. Fill out the form
Step 4. Save the form
Step 5. Email form to the Department of Statistics along with a valid Government Issued ID at email@example.com.
*NB Steps for Iphone Users
Step 1. Download Form
Step 2. Save to files
Step 3. Save to ICloudDrive
Step 4. Go to files application (should be first item)
Step 5. Edit and enter information