Welcome to the website of the Department of Statistics of St. Kitts and Nevis. This website aims to enhance the Departments ability to develop and disseminate quality official statistics for use by other government agencies, the private sector and the general public. Inevitably, the proper use of statistical information fosters better policy and planning decision making that promotes the sustainable growth and development of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and an improvement of the quality of living of our people.
This website provides information on:
- the latest macro-economic indicators,
- annual statistics of a variety of social and economic categories,
- brief statistical analysis of selected estimates,
- statistical reports and publications, and
- upcoming statistical activities.
The Department of Statistics strives to make available relevant, reliable and timely official statistics that conforms to international standards and regional best practices. We trust that you find our content useful. And please provide us with your feedback; your input is important to helping us serve you better.