Displayed in this section are two of the main indicators of economic performance, which are the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) estimates and the Balance of Payments (BOP) Statistics. GDP estimates represent the production of goods and services within the economy over a given period. The Department of Statistics produces and publishes annual GDP estimates in line with the agreed international standards set out in the System of National Accounts Manual 2008 edition.
Regarding the BOP, it is a systematic measure of the value of transactions between St. Kitts-Nevis and the Rest of the World. In 2015, the Department undertook an exercise to update the methodological framework to be in compliance with the latest international standards i.e. Balance of Payment Manual 6th edition (2008). Listed below are summary tables of the above-mentioned indicators.
- Balance of Payments Statistics (EC$000)_2014_to_2018
- Balance of Visible Trade 2014 to 2018
- Fiscal Summary (EC$) by Island 2013 to 2019
- Gross Domestic Product by Economic Activity at Constant (2006) Basic Prices (EC$ Millions), 2015 to 2020
- Gross Domestic Product by Economic Activity - Percentage Contribution at Constant Prices, 2015-2020
- Gross Domestic Product By Economic Activity - Percentage Growth Rate at Constant Prices, 2015-2020
- Gross Domestic Product by Economic Activity at Current Basic Prices (EC$ Millions), 2015-2020
- Gross Domestic Product by Economic Activity Deflator 2006 to 2019
- Imports and Exports of Services by Major Category 2014 to 2018
- Total Re-Current and Capital Expenditure (EC$) by Island, 2013 to 2019
- Total Re-Current and Capital Revenue (EC$) by Island, 2013 to 2019
- Total Re-Current Expenditure (EC$) by Major Category, 2013 to 2019
- Total Re-Current Revenue (EC$) by Major Category and Island, 2013 to 2019